Mizuno is a Japanese company founded in 1906 and specializes in sports equipment.
They created their first running shoe in 1919 and now run one of the world’s largest and most sophisticated production facilities for athletic footwear.
Early Mizunos were made from canvas that recycled rubber into soles, but today they are well known for their high-tech running shoes. Their shoes are known for their lightweight design and flatter, wider toe box ideal for runners with wide feet or high arches.
Some of the Brand’s Products
Mizuno Wave Inspire 12 – Women’s Running Shoe (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid)
Mizuno Youth Vapor 9 Performance Baseball Glove (Pitcher Hand) – Right Hand Throw only
Mizuno has recently stated that they will be marketing more to the high-end market where many professional athletes can be found.
Examples include U.S. silver medalist Galen Rupp and top Japanese marathon runner Yuki Kawauchi. Mizuno has also been endorsed by world-renowned athletes such as Novak Djokovic, Kevin Durant, and Mike Trout.
Is Mizuno Cruelty-free?
Mizuno does not test their products on animals. Also, their shoes are not made of leather, which is animal cruelty-free.
What makes the Is Mizuno Shoe Brand stand out?
- Lightweight shoes. Their shoes are very light and suitable for a wide range of workouts.
- The flat, wider toe box. Many people with wide feet or high arches prefer this shoe because it is less narrow than most running shoes on the market today.
- Great prices. Their products are not overly expensive compared to other reputable brands such as Nike. I feel that this is a very positive aspect of the brand.
- Innovative technology. Their shoes are equipped with great innovative technology which can benefit runners of all levels, including professional athletes.
- Endorsements by high-profile athletes. Many well-known professionals have endorsed their products, which helps increase their brand’s visibility.
So, is Mizuno a good shoe brand?
I think that the answer to this question is yes. Their shoes are great, and their prices are very reasonable. They offer excellent features which can benefit runners of all levels.
Mizuno is a good shoe brand that offers affordable shoes with great features and innovative technology.
I also like that they are expanding their market to include professional athletes, as this can only help bring more attention to their brand and products.
They have been endorsed by many high-profile athletes, which help increase visibility for their brand and guarantee the efficiency of their shoes.